Going Out On A Limb!
I can hardly believe I have created a blog. I've followed blogs for several years and thought, oh...maybe one day I'll create one. Well, it looks like that day has finally come. It' something that's been on my bucket list. I'm truly going out on a limb with this new venture. My desire for having a blog is to document and preserve the sweet memories we have as a family. Family, traditions and making sweet memories are so important to me.
Deciding on a name for the blog took some time. As I thought about you, Amy & Abby, a scripture that came to my mind that daddy and I claimed while we were waiting for God to bring you to us. It's Psalm 37:4-5 , "Delight thyself in the Lord and He shall give thee the desires of your heart. Commit your ways to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this." Daddy and I did delight ourselves in the Lord and we trusted Him and He gave us the deep desire of our heart...YOU!!
We love you so very much and it is my prayer that this blog will be just another wonderful documentation of your heritage of a mama and daddy who loved you dearly long before we ever knew you. You see we were trusting God and we knew that He would give us the babies He had chosen for us...the desire of our heart!
I love you forever and always,
Mama/Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment